YVETTE SHIPMAN PRESENTS:
Your Tahoe Home
To Lake Tahoe
Thank you for taking a moment to consider the advantages of working together. Given that I’m licensed to sell real estate in California and Nevada, we’ll consider influential factors that are unique to the real estate market of the Tahoe Basin in its entirety.
The four areas in which I work are Tahoe’s West Shore (Sunnyside, Homewood, Meeks Bay), North Shore (Tahoe City, Agate Bay, and Kings Beach), on Tahoe’s Nevada side (Incline Village, Glenbrook, and Zephyr Cove), and our nearby ski communities (Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar).
Along with my professional experience, I’ve had family live and work throughout Lake Tahoe for a couple of generations. Through them, I’ve come to know and love it well.
WHY YVETTE SHIPMAN
“When I moved to Lake Tahoe in 1998, it was the fulfillment of a dream. I simply love it here and delight in helping my clients make the most of their real estate opportunities in such a remarkable part of the world.”
Here’s a sampling of why more and more people turn to Yvette Shipman
for all of their Lake Tahoe real estate needs:
- A wealth of local knowledge as a second-generation Lake Tahoe Real Estate Professional.
- Outstanding listening skills that allow her to decipher what’s said: “between the lines.”
- A genuine love for teaching and patiently guiding her clients to success.
- Effective negotiation skills having grown up in the industry.
- Thorough knowledge of 1031 exchanges to benefit investors.
- A lifelong passion for the area.
- A past recipient of the REALTOR® of the Year award, Tahoe Sierra Board of REALTORS®.
- A determined commitment to achieving her client’s goals.
- A friendly, down-to-earth personality that makes her a joy to work with.
“I am passionate about Tahoe and helping you achieve your real estate objectives in the Lake Tahoe Basin. Call me today to start brainstorming about your Tahoe home!”
Why Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty
“Upon joining Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty, I was immediately impressed by the difference it made for my clients and me. We both were treated to a truly luxurious experience.”
Here are some of the things that delighted us:
- Their position is that luxury is an experience, not a price point. (See About Sotheby’s for the numbers.)
- Their Lifestyle Property Search is expanding awareness and benefits buyers and sellers alike.
- The owners of Sierra Sotheby’s have also invested time and resources in other Western States’ resort towns. They have an adept understanding of the nuances of Tahoe’s real estate market.
- Sotheby’s remarkable reputation precedes itself, setting the stage for more intimate and thereby more effective relationships.
- Their high-quality, richly illustrated, and engaging content delivered across multiple platforms is strategically captivating.
- The robust support staff, including insightful marketing experts, enables me to serve you all the more professionally.
The video below shows how Sotheby’s International Realty is successfully connecting homes with buyers worldwide, we go about it differently.
My husband and I sold our home in Dollar Point in November of 2014 with the help of our very knowledgeable agent, Yvette Shipman.
First, she showed us other homes in our price and size category in the Tahoe City area. She spent a lot of time with us comparing features of those homes with features of ours. When it came to price, she listened and was willing to go with our decision. If she disagreed with anything we said, she did so in a very reasonable and calm manner…
Special thanks need to be given to your dedication and consummate wisdom in peeling back the onion of Incline. With so many homes on the market and extraordinary economic forces all coming into play, our choices might have appeared hopelessly open-ended had you not been as prepared each time we met. I found your depth of knowledge of the area invaluable, but I was really impressed with the preparation or “homework” you had completed that saved us from wasting time or spending our money unwisely.